Wednesday 4 September 2013

Rachelle made me do it!

Hi.

And welcome to the world that is Tanya Talking.

Follow me on a journey which you will soon regret, just a few posts in.

But will you be able to stop. No.

First I would like to begin my explaining the name of this blog.

One day..... Oh settle in... this is good.

I was sitting at my desk tending about real estate transactions, when my tele rang.

I picked it up, and put it to my ear. Like I normally do.

But instead of saying "Tanya speaking" to let the caller know that they were in fact, speaking with Tanya.

I stared at the wall in front of my desk and straight up said "Tanya Talking".

In complete shock of my own stupidity, I slowly spun around to face the lovely and talented Rachelle in hopes that she either didn't hear that, or if she did, may have some words of comfort for my state of self loathing.

I gave her the look that said "Oh my goodness, what is wrong with me?"

While she stared at me in utter confusion and a hint of fear. Was it a concussion? Dunno.

Thankfully, the caller was rather deaf and was none the wiser of my verbal diarrhea.

For the remainder of the day, I had to actively stop myself from saying it every time the phone rang.

I would say the lesson to be learned is, well, don't be an idiot. Or do. I really can't tell you what to do.

I'm a blog not a cop.

No comments:

Post a Comment